Arnold Schwarzenegger fires back at Trump jab: How about ‘I take over your job’?

Schwarzenegger on Trump

Twitter/@Schwarzenegger

Following president Donald Trump’s remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday, in which he took a swipe at Arnold Schwarzenegger for his ratings as the new host of “Celebrity Apprentice” (which Trump previously hosted), the action idol has rapidly taken to Twitter in a video to respond.

In his remarks, Trump said he wanted “to just pray for Arnold” to have better ratings.

“Hey Donald, I have a great idea,” Schwarzenegger said in the video. “Why don’t we switch jobs? You take over TV, because you’re such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job. Then people can finally sleep comfortably again.”

This is not the first time Trump and Schwarzenegger have traded jabs at one another about “Celebrity Apprentice.”

After ratings numbers came out showing that the first episode of the Schwarzenegger-hosted “Apprentice” proved to be lower than Trump’s last season on the show, Trump tweeted:

Schwarzenegger responded in a more diplomatic approach in that instance, giving some words of advice to the then-president-elect Trump by tweeting a video of himself quoting Abraham Lincoln:

Looks like Arnold isn’t playing nice anymore.

NOW WATCH: Everything you need to know about Corinne Olympios — the newest villain on ‘The Bachelor’


Please enable Javascript to watch this video

Read more stories on Business Insider, Malaysian edition of the world’s fastest-growing business and technology news website.



Powered by Blogger.